THE HURRAH PLAYERS, INC.
Virginia's Leading Family Theatre Company is celebrating 28 years of Making Dreams Come True!
The Hurrah Players take pride in bringing families together; either as participants in learning about, or performing in, live theatre, and as audiences of quality family entertainment.
Our primary goals are the building of individual self - esteem and encouraging family units. Support of our Annual Fund allows us to develop more educational programs and offer more experiential opportunities to the youth and families of Hampton Roads.
This support also keeps our tuition fees and ticket prices as low as possible in order to be accessible to every demographic.
BE A STAR PERFORMER!
Have you ever wanted to support Virginia's Leading Family Theatre Company but didn't think you had "enough money" to make a difference? Introducing the easiest support program where YOU can help make dreams come true for as little as $5 a month.
Enroll now in the Star Performer program.
- 90% of proceeds are targeted toward a specific project. Currently our critical need is to purchase new microphones.
- 10% of proceeds are contributed to The Kenneth V. Geroe Scholarship Fund.
- All you have to do is complete the secure online donation form to designate a monthly recurring gift of $5, $10, $50 (whatever you are comfortable giving). After that, the gift is automatically processed each month for as long as you choose. You can adjust your monthly gift at any time. We will send you an annual receipt detailing your tax deductible generosity!
As a Star Performer, you are safeguarding the opportunity for children to learn crucial life skills in a safe and positive family environment. As a Star Performer, you are directly responsible for ensuring superior quality of our programs and productions. As a Star Performer, you are making a difference in the lives of youth and families throughout our Hampton Roads community and beyond. As a Star Performer, you are helping Make Dreams Come True!
Donations can always be mailed to:
The Hurrah Players
485 St. Paul's Blvd.
Norfolk, VA. 23510
The Kenneth V. Geroe Scholarship Fund
- This fund, established in Ken Geroe's honor, provides tuition assistance for local children who otherwise cannot afford to participate in our educational programs.
- Chairman for 12 years on the Hurrah Players Board of Directors, lawyer, and father of four Hurrah Players, Ken was one of our most ardent advocates for equal opportunities for all.
Read more about Ken Geroe.
Please Donate Now!
The Susan Garvey Fun Fund
- This fund, established in Dr. Susan Garvey's honor, provides local at- risk or in- need children the opportunity to experience live performing arts events.
- A long time Hurrah Board member and clinical psychologist, advocating for the under-served children of our community was a mission close to Susan's heart.
Read more about Susan Garvey.·
Please Donate Now!
We are grateful for the generous support of the Foundations, Businesses and Individuals in our community. For a list of supporters, please Click here.